Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas this year seemed a little crazy! I feel like I was just getting into the holiday spirit and suddenly it was all over! It was Nash's first  Christmas that he could open presents and it was fun having him get excited about everything! All the kids were happy and grateful for all their gifts! I really want to find a way to not make the focus of Christmas all about presents, but this year was not the year for me to start new traditions. But I am looking for ideas so if you have any let me know!










I really love that Jared wanted Milo to have a tool box! We have used it many times already!




 We had our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner at my parents. We had a gift exchange and we read the Nativity and had the kids act it out.
Here are the kids opening gifts from their cousins!


 Here is us driving over to my moms, on Christmas Eve! Of course, I made orange bow knots!




 On Christmas Day after we opened presents we rushed over to Jared's parents house to get to skype with Jared's little brother Adam who is on a mission in the Czech Republic. 
Jared's mom, Jill is an amazing decorator ! I took some pics of their amazing home!



The gift pile was ginormous and we all got spoiled!



It was a great Christmas and we loved spending time with so many people we love and who love us, which to me is what Christmas is all about! We are so lucky to have the family that we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment