Sunday, January 25, 2015

Jared's 36th Birthday!

Jared turned 36 on his last birthday! I can't believe it, I mean look at the guy! He does not look 36! He looks maybe 33! 

 Jared's mom, Penny was here visiting from California and got to be here for the special day! Jared wanted to go to the exhibit at the Springville museum of art. It was a religion theme show. It was amazing! Penny had taken the kids shopping and I dropped Nash off with my mom so we could just wander around at look at everything with no crying baby or crazy kids and it was awesome! 
(Thank you so much, mom and Penny!)

We also stopped at a Thai restaurant close by for lunch again we were by ourselves it was such a treat! 


We got home and Grandma Penny had spoiled everyone and Jared played with the kids and their new toys!


Jared and I even got new toys! I got a shark to steam the floors and Jared got a camping chair so he could have a place to sit down at his shop. But Jared actually mopped the floor and I sat in the camping chair and watched. It was a pretty nice view, don't you think!!  We felt very spoiled!


To watch Jared blow out his candles with his nose breath click HERE!



The sunset was beautiful that night!

Jared's sister Holly knows Jared so well and got him a box full of Mexican Cokes, which he kindly shared with me! I just love his face in that picture!


Happy birthday,Babe! You are the bestest friend I could ever ask for! You know me better than I know myself and you accept my craziness but at the same time never let me be less than my best! I am so glad we get to go through life together! You make life fun and exciting! You make me laugh every day! I can't wait to spend the next 36 birthdays with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment