Monday, November 17, 2014

Manual focus, 35 mm

Jared loves photography but he is old school and loves a good old film camera with manual focus.
That's Jared for you.
Here are some fun pictures he got this past month.

Leo.  Ready, aim...

Ellie, I mean... Cleopatra.

Finn. I've got my sights on you!

Make a wish, my beautiful birthday princess!

Big eyed, Charlie B. 

Molly is out of this world adorable!

Enchanted Michaela.

Tutu, thinking...



Sister pillows from Aunt Jessica Finch!

Now Ellie is thinking....


Ellie and Indy were dwarves in our wards road show performance!

Nash being adorable in Park City!

Me being adorable in Park City! I got my first pair of converse high tops on this over night get away and I love them so much!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo....what color did you get? How much were they in park city? I found a pair of orange rubber-toed lace-up low top canvas sodas at savers that I'm loving.

    ReplyDelete