Monday, November 10, 2014

Ellie's Birthday 2014

Ellie's life began on a Sunny November day much like her birthday this year! Read the story of her birth click  HERE and to see cute baby pictures of her click HERE! Its totally worth it!

Some Interesting facts about Ellie:
She wants to be a scientist
She has gone up a whole grade level in reading since school started
She loves her teacher Miss Shifflett more than life it's self
She love to message people on google talk
Her favorite food is chicken on the bone (drumsticks)
She is a very good swimmer
She is the only child that got Jared's dimples. It was one of the first things I noticed about her when she was born and it made me so happy!
She is so funny and always very entertaining
She was named after my great grandmother on my dads side.
Ellie also does Tae Kwon Do



Ellie had her friends over to celebrate on Saturday. Ellie has so many friends and cousins her parties always seen a bit crazy to me. She always says she has fun so hopefully everyone else does too!

We didn't necessarily have a theme. But we did make a snowman out of marshmallows that we all called Olaf so let's just say it was a Frozen party! 





 Her friends totally spoiled her with many gifts!

 Indy and Siena really saved the day! There were a few moments that were out of control and I had them play a game with the kids to keep them all happy. Love those girls!


This was my "Frozen" birthday cake! ;)


 Oh how I love this spunky little thing!

 Here is Ellie on her birthday morning! Ready for her birthday breakfast of waffles and sausages! 



After church the kids just all played and Indy even played with them which made the day so special! Jared took them on a bike ride on the river trail while I frosted the birthday cake.
We ate hawaiian BBQ drumsticks with rice and salad with Osaka sauce for her dinner choice.

Then the guest started arriving. Grandma and Shelley were the first guest to arrive! 

Here is Ellie waiting to open her presents! I love that face!











And here is the Olaf cake Ellie wanted that turned out pretty dang cute!

My kids are so lucky to be loved by so many friends and family!



No comments:

Post a Comment