Thursday, December 10, 2015

Reconciled to His will

This scripture stood out to me yesterday. 



As I read this scripture I felt the words "reconcile yourself 

to God's will" speaking right to me. 

How many times do I give into the ideas world? 

How many times do I think I know better? 

How many times do I choose to worry and stress over things I can't control? 

The answer to all those questions is- A lot! 


What I am working on is being reconciled to His will. 
And to me that means to have complete faith in his plan. 
I know what I need to do to follow Him so that one day I will be able to be with Him and my Savior again. 
God has taught me what his will is and I must "reconcile to him" by showing my faith in him and living the way he has taught. 

And we are so, so lucky!
Because our Heavenly Father has given us a very special gift- 
Our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

He came to earth to set the example for us to follow and then he sacrificed it all for every human being that has ever and will ever live on the earth. No one but He could have done that. 

I am so grateful for this time of year to remind me to treasure that gift above all others. 

Because what this season is really about-
Is not what we can give to others....
 It's about what One Other has sacrificed to give a Gift to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment