Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Design Inspiration for New Family room and Bedroom

I can't wait to get my house back together! 

When we started this project I don't think I realized how long this would take. There are times I wish I wish we could just take shortcuts and to get it done! But I know it will all be worth it in the end! 

I am excited for the new look of our home. I want it to look fresh and clean, with hints of nature and modern lines, and all the while, be a cozy and family friendly space.



I love the greens, natural wood, and the homey look of the stacked books here. 


 This room has lots of surprises. And even though it has the stark white background its amazing how warm and inviting the room looks. There are so many unique treasures displayed that give this space character.


 The cactus really adds interest to this room. Its simple and clean, but not boring at all. The natural light is the highlight of this room and it warms up all the natural wood accents.

I love the side table and the lights hanging over the barn wood wall art. I hope to add elements like that to our room.


 Am am thinking I will need a faux mantel to accessorize the room and to be able to easily keep the room modern and up to date by changing out the decor!

I love this girl's home! I follow her on instagram and I think she does an amazing job of making a white room look warm and cozy!


 This is where the pops of color start coming into my inspiration!


 I am keeping my eye out for so colorful fabrics or chairs to add interest and an element of surprise to our family room.

 I love the corner shelves and the leather and metal chairs in this room, along with the light fixture there are so many interesting things to love in this room!
  

The couches. Need I say more??

Clean and natural work space. I love the pictures pinned on the wall and the shelf across the window.

I love the light pink with the white and natural wood, but I think this is a look Jared won't go for... 



I hope you enjoyed a peak into some of my inspirations for new space! Hopefully the renovations are done sooner than later and we get to enjoy the new room for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment