Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween is one of the most exciting holidays to my kids! Something about being able to be whoever you want to be for a day makes it magical! This year in stead of my regular awesome children I had...
A forest ranger (who later started calling himself Indiana Jones because that's wo everyone though he was anyway!), A police officer, Cleopatra

Princess Cassandra from the Ranger's Apprentice book series and...

 And our little lumber Jack

 The elementary school does a parade every year and every year I go and take blurry pictures of my children in their costumes and it makes them so happy! 



After the parade I helped do Milo's class party and I felt like the party went well! Milo's teacher is so sweet and the other mom's that came in and did games and helped were awesome! Nash on the other hand was a terror and wouldn't let me read the halloween story I had planned with out me having to save him from climbing on desks playing with scissors or getting mauled by the other little kids that had come with their moms every other page. I was exhausted after that party was over and so was Nash. So I didn't really get to help with Ellies party like I was planning! I will have to get a babysitter on reserve for Nash for the Christmas parties! 

 After school the kids played in the leaves to kill time before trick or treating. Which we leave every year at 6pm on the dot.




 It has become a tradition for all the cousins and grandparents come over to our house to go trick or treating. Jill and Steve came and brought a big pot of chowder that everyone raved over but Ellie loved the most. Jill and Steve had to leave before Ellie (corn chowder is Ellie's most favorite thing on the planet!) had gotten a bowl of soup but when she did eat it she was in heaven! She described it like a food critic, "Mom, Grandma's soup is so good! Its so creamy and delicious with just the right amount of spicy- I just love it!" 

I had fun dressing this little guy up! 

Daddy gave Nash a few bike rides!

I will have to add trick or treating pictures later because Jared took them on his phone! But it was a great Halloween night!  Indy went to her first friend party and it was hard for us to let her go! But she is growing up! (sniffle* tears*)



No comments:

Post a Comment